One of Virginia-Highland’s flagship businesses is having a birthday this month, and you’re invited to help celebrate!
February marks Java Jive’s 20th year in VaHi. Owner Steven Horwitz says weekly drawings will be held throughout the month to thank the neighborhood and its residents for their support over the years.
Starting February 1 and continuing throughout the month, customers can drop their names or business cards in a bowl at the shop. Each Friday two names will be drawn from the bowl with one lucky winner taking home a $25 gift certificate and the other snagging a bag of Java Jive’s house blend coffee. Winning names will be posted on Java Jive’s Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Java-Jive/130545348302.
– Summerfest success
– President’s Corner: VHCA achievements of past 12 months
– Historic designation interest survey results to be presented
– Atlanta’s oldest fire station seeks funds for renovation
– Green Dream – New Highland Park fundraising
– Osteria 832
– Gas main replacement project nears completion
– History part VIII
– Public safety update: city codes and code violators
– Java Jive
– 2010 Tour of Homes with Design Forum