2018 Artist Market
June 9-10, 2018
The artist market is a juried event featuring original artwork of 200+ artists from all over the southeast.
You will find artists specializing in painting, sculpture, jewelry, textiles/fiber arts, photography, clay, wood, metal, graphics and mixed media.
Enjoy browsing the artist booths located along tree-lined Virginia Avenue, which runs beside John Howell Park and residential homes. We strive to offer a large variety of work representing numerous price ranges that appeal to the many visitors.
Artist Market Hours:
Saturday, June 9 (10:00am-6:30pm)
Sunday, June 10 (10:00am-6:00pm)
2018 Artist List
Drawing, Graphics, Printmaking
Photography, Digital Art
Local Market Vendors (Non-Juried)
The Local Market offers Georgia-made gourmet food and unique home products.
- Sweet Peach Studio (Bath Products) – Ryan Akly #136
- Anisa’s Secrets (Seasonings) – Kellie Ali #134
- Southern Straws (Cheese Straws) – Margaret Amos #146
- Thyme to Garnish (Spices / Mixes) – Becky Battle #122
- Barking Dog Bandanas – Dawn Braswell #128
- Corked Candles – Erica Brown #132
- Hollywolf Styles (Dog Collars/Tags) – Melissa Brown #116
- Cheeky Maiden (Soap) – Cassie Carter #144
- Floral/Fauna (Plants) – Katelynn Corley #124
- Smack ‘Yo Mama (BBQ Sauce) – Michael Crum #130
- Cactus Creations – Peggy Heard #142
- Horton’s Beef Jerky – Van Horton #112
- Cracklin’ Candles & Simply Melts – Janet Jenkins #110
- Mimi’s Pecans – John Miles #140
- Rachel Made Products (Bath Tea, Oils, Bars) – Rachel Pearson #120
- Piedmont Provisions (Marmalade, Jelly, Vinegar) Heather Russell #114
- Beast Little Cannery (Pickles) – Melissa Stocks #118
- Bee Wild (Honey Products) – John Wright #126
- Josie’s Backyard (Dog Treats) – Marsha Younce #138