CINS Awards Grants to Grady, Inman, SPARK
Congratulations to Grady High School, Inman Middle School, and Springdale Park Elementary School for being among those awarded grants by the Council of Intown Neighborhoods and Schools. A complete list of this year’s award winners follows.
If you want to learn more, you’re invited to attend the CINS Grant Showcase on Wednesday April 30, 2014 at 6:30 PM at Hope-Hill Elementary School. There will be a special performance from Hope-Hill’s Pre-K class, and grant recipients will make brief presentations on their projects.
2014 Grant Awardees
- Instructional Personal Access Device Strategies (IPADS): Centennial Place Elementary
- Connecting to Literacy in a Technological Age: Hope-Hill Elementary
- For the Love of (Leveled) Reading: Intown Academy
- Yoga in the Classroom: Mary Lin Elementary
- Study Island: Mary Lin Elementary
- “There’s an App for That”: Mary Lin Elementary
- “So You Think You Can Cluck?”: Morningside Elementary
- SPARK science kits: Springdale Park Elementary
- Study Island: Inman Middle School
- Epson Document Camera: Inman Middle School
- Tracking the Rotational Rate of the Sun: Grady High School