Congratulations to Grady High School, Inman Middle School, and Springdale Park Elementary School for being among those awarded grants by the Council of Intown Neighborhoods and Schools. A complete list of this year’s award winners follows.
If you want to learn more, you’re invited to attend the CINS Grant Showcase on Wednesday April 30, 2014 at 6:30 PM at Hope-Hill Elementary School. There will be a special performance from Hope-Hill’s Pre-K class, and grant recipients will make brief presentations on their projects.
2014 Grant Awardees
- Instructional Personal Access Device Strategies (IPADS): Centennial Place Elementary
- Connecting to Literacy in a Technological Age: Hope-Hill Elementary
- For the Love of (Leveled) Reading: Intown Academy
- Yoga in the Classroom: Mary Lin Elementary
- Study Island: Mary Lin Elementary
- “There’s an App for That”: Mary Lin Elementary
- “So You Think You Can Cluck?”: Morningside Elementary
- SPARK science kits: Springdale Park Elementary
- Study Island: Inman Middle School
- Epson Document Camera: Inman Middle School
- Tracking the Rotational Rate of the Sun: Grady High School