The land purchased by the Virginia-Highland Civic Association at the corner of North Highland Avenue and St. Charles Place is now an incredible rain garden/green space for the community to enjoy! Please join your neighbors for a celebration of this tremendous achievement on Saturday, March 16th, Noon to 2 PM.
The event will feature:
- Dedication of the new park!
- Music by VaHi musician Darin Seldes and his son!
- Picnic lunch (bring your own or buy for $5 adults/$2 kids). Osteria 832 will provide a delicious pasta lunch, and Atkins Park will provide dessert!
- Kids activities, including games and art projects. Crafts provided by local merchant, the indie-pendent!
- Balloons will be provided for kids by ReMax Intowners!
The event will be a grand celebration by the Virginia-Highland Civic Association and the many neighbors who supported the creation of this wonderful new park. We’re expecting sunny skies and temps in the 70’s so come help celebrate the park and the arrival of Spring in VaHi!
Special Offer from Ten Thousand Villages
In support of the new park’s dedication, local merchant Ten Thousand Villages is donating 10% of proceeds to the new park from customers who make a purchase any time during the month of March AND present one of the following:
- Ten Thousand Villages ad on page 6 of the March Atlanta INtown paper
- Announcement to Ten Thousand Villages email subscribers
- In-store flyer